Supper Clubs provide a nutritious meal to ASD residents and give them an opportunity for social interaction that many residents are unable to get on a day-to-day basis.
- Supper Club has approximately 1000 members who provide freshly prepared meals on evenings and weekends
- Supper Clubs can set up, serve, and eat in the common areas of Revlon, Hillcrest and Ewing. Revlon, Ewing and Hillcrest courtyards may be used for Supper Clubs on nice days.
- Supper Clubs meet once a month or quarterly.
- Meals may be brought in or prepared on site.
- Each facility has a common room where food can be warmed in an oven or microwave.
- Please bring drinks, paper plates, plastic forks, spoons, and knives, napkins, serving utensils, pot holders, and plastic wrap/storage bags for leftovers
- Supper Clubs have a coordinator, who is the liaison for group members and the Volunteer Coordinator.